Cocoa Life on the map
From a global perspective to a local view: our Interactive Cocoa Farm Map shows our worldwide scale. It also visualizes the individual farmers and their communities that are participating in Cocoa Life.
By the end of 2019 we had mapped 149,761 of Cocoa Life registered farms in Ghana, Cote d’Ivoire, Indonesia and the Dominican Republic. In some areas, there are more farms participating than are shown. We are currently working on mapping the farms in Brazil and India.
How to use the Cocoa Life map
- Scroll down to the map (under text).
- Use the zoom icons in the top left hand corner to select the level of detail within the map that you want to see. Do this by clicking on either the (-) or (+) icon. Alternatively, use the scroll function on your mouse.
- By clicking on the map and dragging the mouse you can move across to view our different Cocoa Life origin countries. You can also use the vertical scroll bar on the right hand side of the page.
- Click on the pink location icon on your chosen origin to see more information on the Cocoa Life program in that country.
- By zooming in further, you can find more detailed information about each farm within the origin countries. Click on the green tree icon to see more information about each farm location.
We like to hear from you. If you have any suggestions or want to report a problem with the map, please click here.
We also disclose the tier 1 and tier 2 suppliers, for more information click here.